The following guide will teach you how to create an account and access ExpeditionsPro on PC so that you can take your class on virtual field trips from the comfort of the classroom.
ExpeditionsPro provides Free VR Tours and Expeditions in fully immersive Virtual Reality. It includes the same great features you are used to from Google Expeditions. Classroom content, working offline, instant annotation and simple touch interface all make a return.
ExpeditionsPro allows you to carry out a variety of functions. You can import previously created tours or create your very own. You can view public and professional tours and lead tours in the classroom. We’ll also be adding a number of great new features educators have been asking for such as Video Playback and playlist creation.
How to create an account on PC:
- Go to tours.expeditionspro.com
- Click create account.
- Enter the username and password you would like to use alongside your email address and click create account. Ensure that your password has at least one upper case character and a symbol.
- You will then be emailed a verification code. Access your email to view it.
- Use the code to verify your account. Once your account is verified, you will be able to sign in successfully.
How to create an account on an Android device:
- Launch the ExpeditionsPro app.
- Tap log in / sign up
- On the next screen, tap Sign up
- Enter a username, email and password that you would like to use and tap Sign Up
- A verification email will then be sent to your inbox
- You will then be emailed a verification link. Access your email and click it.
- Once your account is verified, you will be able to sign in successfully.
Learn more about ExpeditionsPro here.
If you run into any additional issues, feel free to contact us.